26 June 2020
We’re delighted to be reopening on Saturday 4th July following the government’s phase 3 of Covid-19 recovery strategy.
We’re aiming to provide a safe and enjoyable holiday in the fresh air, keeping to social distancing best practices and introducing additional safeguarding measures.
The health and wellbeing of our guests and staff are paramount so we are introducing the following measures:
- In order to reduce physical contact onsite, we ask that you book in advance and pay online for your stay using our booking page.
- On arrival, you can remain inside your vehicle and a member of staff will welcome you and direct you to your allocated pitch.
- We have created 2 metre wildlife corridors between pitches to provide a greater distance between you and other guests (where there were no pre-existing hedges or separate levels already in place).
- We ask that you remain vigilant and adhere to social distancing guidelines, even when staying with family and friends, so that all guests remain safe.
- You can also do your part by respecting our team and any requests they have, to keep everyone safe.
- Our washblock will be open in accordance with the government’s guidelines for cleaning and usage. We will therefore increase our cleaning regimes and supplementary cleans per day.
- Showers will be limited and operating from 6am-12pm and 6pm-10.30pm in order to deep clean in between times.
- We will provide guidance on how many people the washblock can accommodate at one time and there will be signs, as a common sense reminder, to keep at least one metre plus away from other people.
- We ask that you wear a face-covering while inside the washblock to help ensure safety for yourself and others.
- If you have a caravan or motorhome, we encourage you to use your own facilities in your unit as much as possible.
- Service points and washing up areas will be open and regularly cleaned – please follow hand washing guidance.
- Whilst we will have this available onsite, guests should bring their own supply of soap and hand sanitiser.
- Reception, laundry, freezers and the rowing boats will be out of use this season.
- Guests will not be able to have any day visitors to their pitches – this will help us limit the number of people onsite.
This page will be updated with further news as and when regulations change.
We can't wait to see you again and look forward to welcoming you very soon,
The Batcombe Vale Team