We continue to monitor government guidelines and will update this page as the situation evolves. In the meantime, we’re working hard to offer you a safe and enjoyable holiday in the fresh air so have made the following changes:
Covid-19 Booking FAQs
- How do I book? In order to reduce physical contact onsite, we ask that you book in advance and pay online using the booking page at batcombevale.co.uk.
- I want to make a booking but am concerned about further restrictions. What should I do? You can book safe in the knowledge that, should we have to cancel your holiday due to government restrictions, you will be able to move your stay to later in the season or receive a full refund.
- Can I amend the date of my booking? Should government restrictions or Covid related health issues mean that you are unable to fulfil your booking, you are able to have your booking amended to any other time this season, so long as there is availability, for a £10 administration charge. No refunds will be given. These terms override our standard T&Cs. If you are forced to change your booking, please email us at [email protected] no later than 3 days prior to your arrival, after which time no changes will be possible.
- On arrival at reception, a member of staff will welcome you and direct you to your allocated pitch.
- Guests will only be able to have day visitors to their pitches by prior arrangement. This will help us limit the number of people onsite.
Wash block, Service Points and Washing Up areas
- Our wash block will be open in accordance with the government’s guidelines for safety, cleaning and usage.
- Wearing a face-covering while inside the wash block, is currently optional, to help ensure safety for yourself and others.
- If you have your own facilities, we would encourage you to use them during your stay. We provide a waste point for emptying and hosing down.
- Service points and washing up areas will be open and regularly cleaned – please follow hand washing guidance. Whilst we will have this available onsite, we’d ask guests to also bring with them their own supplies of soap and hand sanitiser.
For the best source of information about Covid and what you can do to protect yourself and prevent the spread, visit the NHS website: www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/. Please stay updated.
If you have any concerns about symptoms or need medical advice, then visit: www.111.nhs.uk/service/covid-19
Thank you for working with us to achieve a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone.
Please stay safe and well with our best wishes to you all.
The Batcombe Vale Team